Call us  (866) 521-6422

4380 SW Macadam Ave • Suite 150 Portland, OR 97239

Immigration Reform

Currently Congress is discussing Immigration Reform, however, no new laws have been passed.  To prepare for a new law being passed, you should gather documents such as your passport, birth certificate, photo identification, school records, diplomas, awards, and be able to prove you have been in the United States the entire length of time you have been here.  You may use documents such as hospital/medical records, Religious certificates, Births of children, Rent receipts and utility bills, Employment records (pay stubs, W-2 forms, taxes, Employment letters) and bank account statements.  Other documents you may want to gather for proof are money order receipts, insurance policies, mortgages and rental agreements, children’s school records and medical records.

Immigration Reform has not become law.  You should check with a reputable attorney or attorneys before paying anyone to help you.