Author: Diana Bailey

March 12, 2019

Undocumented Workers Can File Tax Returns and Pay Taxes With An ITIN

Please check with a reputable tax preparer to see if you are required to file a tax return. We often send clients to H&R block.  Many clients have gone to ‘notarios’ and are given bad tax filing advice. In 2018, a person under 65, single and earning $12,000 or more, is required to file a […]


March 7, 2019

Fear Of Returning To Your Home Country & Asylum

ASYLUM To gain asylum in the United States can be a very long and difficult process. Simply being afraid to be in your home country, or that there are no jobs in your home country is not enough. Even if you were the victim of crime in your home country, it still may not be enough. To […]


March 4, 2019

U visas for Victims of Crime a Path to Legal Permanent Residency & Citizenship

At Bailey Immigration we handle hundreds of U visas each year.  If you have been a victim of crime in the United States & you reported that crime, you and your family may be eligible for a U visa. First a judge, district attorney, police department or other agency with authority, must sign a U […]