Author: bailey_admin

October 15, 2015

DACA / Advance Parole & Adjustment of status to Legal Permanent Resident (greencard holder)

If you have DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and are married to a United States Citizen, you may be able to adjust your status to lawful permanent resident (greencard holder) if you obtain advance parole, then make a short visit to your home country and return on advance parole. Example For instance, Victoria entered […]


January 31, 2015

Undocumented Parents of United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents

DO YOU QUALIFY FOR DAPA? UNFORTUNATELY THIS PROGRAM IS ON HOLD WHILE LITIGATION IS PENDING IN THE 5TH CIRCUIT COURT “An undocumented individual living in the United States who is the parent of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident and who meets the guidelines listed below. What Allows parents to request deferred action and […]